$40,000 to $80,000 Annually
Clinical Operations Manager Job Description
Clinical operations manager is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day activities of multiple clinical sites. This includes general management of clinical staff, delegating work, creating and enforcing efficient protocols, while fostering a positive employee and patient experience. Clinical Operations Managers work closely with all areas of the organization to coordinate efficient high-quality clinical care.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- 3+ years experience in healthcare environment
- Able to handle multiple projects and complete them in a timely manner
- Strong leadership and communication capabilities
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Computer proficiency
- Knowledge of HIPPA, OSHA, CLIA and other healthcare regulatory organizations
- Able to lead and direct the work of other team members
- Proven record of reliable people and project management skills
- Degree in nursing or physician assisting
- 10 + years’ experience working in a healthcare environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a management setting
· Co-coordinate strategic direction and vision for the practice.
· Responsible for multiple office operations.
· Oversight of staff, holding employees to standards, coordinating office meetings and working with vendors.
· Manage employees, including, hiring, firing, coaching, counseling and conducting performance reviews.
· Manage employee schedules and time off requests.
· Must maintain morale of office and advance team building.
· Ensure compliance with HIPPA, CLIA, OSHA, labor laws and other compliance needs.
· Keep up to date with physician scheduled meetings.
· Managing clinic and provider credentials and certification.
· Manage internal policies and procedures to ensure complete compliance with regulatory requirements and efficient practices.
· Manage clinical trials to ensure trials remain within budget and use resources efficiently, identify, and apply for sources of funding.
· Drive development in remote clinical care.
· Manage clinical expenses to budget.
· Review and renegotiate insurance contracts.
· Responsible for oversight of office building maintenance.
· Assist with clinical care from time to time.
· Coordinate patient care for high risk patients.
· Promoting excellent customer service by all levels of staff.
· Handle other projects and duties as may be assigned from time to time.